Friday 10 July 2020

Assessment-Maria Emmanouilidou

I am very interested in digital tools and that's why I decided to join the course. But, to be honest, I do not enjoy studying tutorials on my own. It was really nice when Stephanos showed us how to use Filmora. So, since I haven't done my homework yet, I can't say how much I have learned concerning the video editing process.
The info about the course was sent to me via email, but I have no clue how they found me. Apparently, through the school network in Greece.

With respect to the second question, my answer is pretty much the same as it was in the previous session. I suppose, working in class and sharing our ideas live would have made a vast difference. Perhaps, next year you could add a forum to the platform, so that we can share our ideas and perceptions on such major issues.

I would also like to thank you for the useful resources. 
I am also grateful to Conchi for kindly answering all my questions. I think that a guideline with the prerequisites in written form, would have been very helpful.

Kind regards,
Maria Emmanouilidou



No comments:

Post a Comment